Sunday, July 6, 2008

Romantic Rendezvous

Yes today I had a pleasant surprise from a handsome young man. To be honest, I wasn't expecting his visit and was overwhelmed with joy when he made his appearance.

Usually he has fixed schedules and at this time of the year, he was not expected to be in Chennai. Definitely not!!!! He hates Chennai Summer as much as any chennaites would do.

Since it had been long I decided to catch up with him and we decided for a short walk together. He also seemed quite happy with the decision and he actually showered on me his affection.

In brief moments, I was totally immersed in his downpour and I wanted to enjoy more of him. So my foot steps got instructions from my heart to go at a slow pace, enjoying those moments of togetherness, thoroughly enjoying every second of our meeting....and secretly wishing that he doesn't go away or destination was far away and the walk was longer! I didn't mind those probing & inquisitive eyes on the roads. Some people even gave a look as though I was doing a crime!!!! But hey, who cares!!!

It was more or less a date I would say. Every moment of the rendezvous was romantic, made me happy and yes it was definitely nice to be with him.

As every good thing comes to an end, so did my rendezvous. Yes....it was time for the surprise visitor to end the rendezvous and he ensured that I reached home safely before he moves on. So my handsome date, Mr. Rain, who visited me today stopped pouring further.

I hope Mr. Rain enjoyed my accompany as much as I enjoyed his. Hoping I would have more rendezvous with him in future.

Thank you Mr. Rain for visiting us in Chennai.

5 comments:

Kris Bond said...

Very Romantic

A Kamalika Krishmy said...

Awesome ...

Shouts of Nothingness said...

Cute :) Was just wondering when it had rained and checked the date of the post!

Jenz said...

thank you :) Yes was really long back. Next time it rains am tempted to write a poem in tamil!

S. Susan Deborah said...

Rain!!! Awww, it completely too me by surprise. Quite a narrative.

Thanks for sharing.

Joy always,
Susan