Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cafe Mocha & USP

A Café mocha is a variant of a cafe latte. Like a latte it is typically one third espresso and two thirds steamed milk, but a portion of chocolate is added.

Today I decided to try Cafe Mocha at Barista Coffee Pub during my lunch hour. Hmmm....was yummy and tempting :) It added some flavour to my thoughts on "USP - Unique Selling Proposition". The discussion on what should be the USP started well in the morning and believe me, wasn't easy to narrow down on one. [Still haven't found one though!]

Googling on USP returned lots of pages. Hour long thought revealed how difficult it is to write something in short & crisp sentences, yet conveying what we want to, suiting to the industry we are in etc etc. Ok...with no result for today, my thoughts on USP will continue tomorrow, may be with a different flavour of coffee!

No comments: